How TMGM meets the needs of energy traders
Why select TMGM for your crude oil trading? We meet all the requirements mentioned above (and then some).
We offer accounts allowing you to use MetaTrader 4 or IRESS, so you can access the best oil trading platform if you use our site.
We boast transparent pricing and is regulated by ASIC
We use 10+ liquidity providers and state-of-the-art servers to rapidly execute your orders.
With 1:10 leverage, we give you the ability to size your position according to your needs.
Deposit requirements are only $100, and we offer a demo account to help you learn and test strategies without risk.
Frequently Ask Question
- Refinery shutdowns, oil pipeline issues, or conflicts that limit oil extraction and export.
- A country deciding to reduce their oil output. News reports and other announcements can indicate when these decisions may occur.
- Decisions made by the Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) can also affect oil prices.
- These products provide access to spot markets, which are typically out of reach for individual retail traders.
- Energy CFDs have low capital requirements.
- CFDs allow you to use leverage to target profits from small market moves and take larger positions with limited capital.